Information pursuant Legislative Decree UE 2016/679
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree UE 2016/679 concerning the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we inform you that your personal data, provided in the past and that will be provided in the future, in the context of intercurrent relationships, will be processed for management purposes through consultation, processing and any other appropriate processing operation in compliance with the law above mentioned and the confidentiality obligations in all the activities of our company.
We also inform you, pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree UE 2016/679 which:
- The aforementioned Legislative Decree provides a series of obligations on the part of those who perform "treatments" (that is collection, recording, processing, storage, communication, dissemination, etc.) of personal data, referring to other subjects (so-called "interested parties").
The processing of your personal data, in possession, that will be requested in future, or that will be communicated by you or by third parties, is/will be carried out:
- in execution of accounting and tax obligations (such as invoices, records and mandatory accounting records)
- for the purpose of establishing and maintaining relations with our company
The data will be processed to fulfill the economic activities related to our company.
- The data treatment will take place with manual and/or mechanical and/or IT systems designed to store, manage and transmit the data, with a logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our possession and with your commitment to promptly notify us corrections, additions and / or updates
The scope of knowledge of your data within our structure is/will be limited to administrators, collaborators and employees.
Your data will not be disseminated by us, with this term meaning give it to indeterminate subjects in any way, including to make it available to them.
Your data may be communicated by us, with this term meaning to give it information to one or more specific subjects, in the following terms:
- to external subjects, who perform specific tasks on behalf of the company
- to subjects who need access to your data for auxiliary purposes required for the relationship between you and us, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out auxiliary tasks (for example, shippers, banks for the management of receipts and payments) , entities and/or consortia for the purpose of credit protection, credit collection companies and service companies)
- to our consultants, within the limits necessary to carry out their task for our organization, subject to our control of compliance with the provisions of the legislation on data protection (for example, labor consultants, accountants, lawyers, notaries, etc.)
- to subjects, public and private bodies, that can access the data by virtue of the law provision, regulation or community legislation, within the limits set by these rules
The data will be kept until the end of the legal prescription to defend or to assert a right in court, after the scope (treatment scope) for which the data was collected is exhausted. The scope of any communication of data will be on a national basis and only on your request, or for legal obligations, on an international basis.
The conferment by you of the aforementioned data is compulsory and/or optional, in relation to the different purposes of the treatments.
The refusal to provide the data or to allow its treatment, or communication, may result in the inability to establish or continue commercial relations, or to perform certain operations, if the data is necessary for the execution of the same, as well as the lack of communication of data to subjects carrying out activities connected to the execution of the relationship.
In accordance with the general principles of the legislative decree, data processing will be based on the characteristics of simplification and necessity.
We bring you to the knowledge that the Legislative Decree UE 2016/679, recognizes the exercise of certain rights to you and, more precisely:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form
- obtain an indication of the origin of personal data, as well as the purposes and methods of processing;
- obtain an indication of the logics applied in the treatments carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- obtain an indication of the identification details of the holder, the managers etc.
- obtain the indication of the subjects or the categories of subjects to which personal data can be communicated or who can know about them as an appointed representative in the territory of the state, managers or agents
- get the update, the rectification or, when you are interested, the integration of the data
- obtain cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data whose retention is not necessary, in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed
- obtain confirmation that the update, rectification, integration, deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking have been brought to the attention, including the content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except in cases where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
- oppose, as a whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection
- oppose, as a whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning you to send advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications
At any time, the interested person can:
- exercise its rights (access, rectification, cancellation, portability limitation, opposition, absence of automated decision-making processes) when contemplated with the data controller pursuant to articles from 15 to 22 of the GDPR
- propose a claim to the Guarantor (www.garanteprivacy.it)
- if the treatment is based on consent, revoke the given consent, taking into account that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent before its revocation
We also inform you that the data controller is
SDProget Industrial Software Srl based in Via delle Industrie, 8 - 10040 Almese (TO).
The rights referred to in Legislative Decree UE 2016/679 may be exercised by writing to the owner.